Winter Warmers Crafts Workshops: Crafts that foster creativity and connection. Come and learn from master craftspeople. 2020 workshop details will be confirmed closer to the time, but below are some of the workshops we have held in the past which will be similar to 2020 offerings.
- Beginners Needle Felting: Learn how to bring wool fleece to life using needle and foam.
- Silk Painting: Plain undyed silk is the canvas worked enabling us to paint with silk dyes to create a scarf or cushion cover or something of your imagination.
- Silver Jewellery: Design and create your own pure silver jewellery.
- Mixed Media Printing: Experiment with paint on a printing plate, mix colours and textures from materials you find in nature to create collages, scrapbooks, journals or cards.
- Mosaics: Learn how to create your own mosaic from brightly coloured ceramic pieces.
Cost: $120 including a light lunch
When: June 13th 10am – 3pm OR June 20th 10am – 3pm 2020
(Note: If you wish to attend two workshops on seperate days please complete the form twice)
Complete the form to register for this course.